DID YOU KNOW INACTIVITY OR LACK OF EXERCISE IS SECOND ONLY TO CIGARETTE SMOKING AS A MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO CHRONIC DISEASES SUCH AS HEART DISEASE, CANCER & OBESITY?
Everyone knows how dangerous smoking is for your health however physical inactivity is almost as bad. Fortunately if you start now you can still enjoy the countless benefits that regular exercise provides. “You don’t have to take exercise seriously, just regularly”. Exercise reduces your risk of……
Obesity – Stroke – Osteoporosis – Cardiovascular disease – Mental illness – Hypertension – Colon cancer – Breast cancer – Injury – Diabeties – Early Death
Exercise is an effective way to reduce your risk of the major killers in Australia, those being, chronic disease. In 2002 Cardiovascular Disease alone claimed the lives of 50,294 Australians and remains the leading cause of death. Exercise is essential for a long, healthy and happy life!
Still not convinced? Here are 16 more great reasons why you should exercise & with our 16 Day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and 16 things to gain.
1. It helps to promote weight loss and maintenance of ideal body weight
2. It decreases cardiovascular risk by making your heart pump more efficiently
3. It improves circulation
4. It improves muscular tone
5. It reduces stress
6. It protects against some cancers. Regular physical activity reduces the risk of developing colon cancer and may also help prevent breast and lung cancers.
7. Exercise fights flab. This doesn’t just mean that you are going to look good. Weight gain during adult years may lead to obesity, which increases your risk of developing endometrial, kidney, breast, colon and gallbladder cancers as well as diabetes, hypertension and heart disease. More muscle equals a more active metabolism.
A higher metabolic rate helps lesson the chance for weight gain and obesity throughout life. Also, fun and active outings decrease boredom and time available for extra snacking or grazing at home.
8. It lowers your blood sugar. This is especially important if you have diabetes.
9. It reduces the risk of heart disease. Aerobic exercise strengthens the heart and blood vessels, increases HDL (good cholesterol) and lowers triglyceride levels.
10.It helps lift mood. Thanks to chemicals released in the brain during exercise, you may find feelings of anxiety, depression and mental stress melt away during a workout.
These chemicals may even reduce pain and induce feelings of happiness and wellbeing. Greatest improvements seem to come after weeks of regular exercise, so stick with it!